SecureComm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well-developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, theoretical cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or secure communication/networking is demonstrated.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
- Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans and APTs
- Web and Systems Security
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses
- Communication Privacy and Anonymity
- Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies
- Network and Internet Forensics Techniques
- Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
SecureComm proceedings are indexed in the leading indexing services: Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Authors of accepted papers must guarantee their papers be presented in the conference.
Authors of selected best accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
Full Paper Submission deadline:
February 16, 2018 March 4, 2018 (AOE time, firm deadline)
Notification and Registration opens: April 6, 2018
Camera-ready deadline: April 30, 2018
Papers should be submitted using EasyChair system and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section). Papers should be in English. Regular papers should be no more than 20 pages LNCS format. Paper review will be single-blind, so there is no need for anonymous submission. Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review. Detailed submission instructions can be found from the conference website (www.securecomm.org).